Summer Piano Lessons
5 Week Spring Piano Lessons Program
- Lessons start the week of, July 10th
- All lessons are private, one-on-one.
- Summer session is 5 weeks long.
- Lessons are available at our 2 school partnership locations, Park Slope (Brooklyn Free Space) and Prospect Lefferts (The Maple St School). In home lessons are also available in Brooklyn depending on teacher’s schedule/availability.
- Lessons are taught by experienced piano teachers.
- Lessons are for children ages 3yrs and up. (young children must be able to recognize letters A-G and numbers 1-5)
Classes Start Monday, July 10th and there will be no classes on the following NYC DOE school holidays:
Summer 5 week private piano lesson pricing
20mins- $35 per lesson ($175 for 5 wk semester)
30mins- $52 per lesson ($260 for 5 wk semester)
40mins- $68 per lesson ($340 for 5 wk semester)
50mins- $85 per lesson ($425 for 5 wk semester)
60mins- $95 per lesson ($475 for 5 wk semester)
To register or for more information please email us at: email@example.com
We offer personalized private, one on one lessons for the young beginning to the advancing child who has been playing for a while.
Our main goal in teaching is to not only help build music skills on the instrument but to inspire the fun, creativity, and joy that comes with learning to play an instrument.
A CHILD’S BRAIN ON MUSIC
Did you know that music ignites and benefits all parts of a child’s developing brain? From social/emotional, motor, language, and overall literacy, exposing music to children during early development has been proven to help young minds grow. Here’s a great 5min Ted Talk about the amazing effects playing an instrument has on our brains. CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
Students are allowed 1 makeup per semester. If the student is unable to attend a lesson, an email must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, 24 hours in advance. An unexcused absence is one in which Musication has not been given 24 hours notice and therefore will not be made up. There will be a week of make up lessons between the end of the fall semester and the beginning of the winter/spring semester. *Sorry there are no refunds for missed classes or otherwise.