Spring Piano Lessons
10 Week Spring Piano Lessons Program
- Lessons start the week of, April 17th
- All lessons are private, one-on-one.
- Spring session is 10 weeks long.
- Lessons are available at our 2 school partnership locations, Park Slope (Brooklyn Free Space) and Prospect Lefferts (The Maple St School). In home lessons are also available in Brooklyn depending on teacher’s schedule/availability.
- Lessons are taught by experienced piano teachers.
- Lessons are for children ages 3yrs and up. (young children must be able to recognize letters A-G and numbers 1-5)
Classes Start Wednesday, April 19th and there will be no classes on the following NYC DOE school holidays:
- Monday, May 29th \ Memorial Day
- Friday, June 9th \ Chancellors Conference Day
- Monday, June 26th \ Eid al-Fitr
Spring 10 week private piano lesson pricing
20mins- $35 per lesson ($350 for 10 wk semester)
30mins- $52 per lesson ($520 for 10 wk semester)
40mins- $68 per lesson ($680 for 10 wk semester)
50mins- $85 per lesson ($850 for 10 wk semester)
60mins- $95 per lesson ($950 for 10 wk semester)
To register or for more information please email us at: email@example.com
We offer personalized private, one on one lessons for the young beginning to the advancing child who has been playing for a while.
Our main goal in teaching is to not only help build music skills on the instrument but to inspire the fun, creativity, and joy that comes with learning to play an instrument.
A CHILD’S BRAIN ON MUSIC
Did you know that music ignites and benefits all parts of a child’s developing brain? From social/emotional, motor, language, and overall literacy, exposing music to children during early development has been proven to help young minds grow. Here’s a great 5min Ted Talk about the amazing effects playing an instrument has on our brains. CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
Students are allowed 1 makeup per semester. If the student is unable to attend a lesson, an email must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, 24 hours in advance. An unexcused absence is one in which Musication has not been given 24 hours notice and therefore will not be made up. There will be a week of make up lessons between the end of the fall semester and the beginning of the winter/spring semester. *Sorry there are no refunds for missed classes or otherwise.