Guitar Lessons Brooklyn
Summer Private Guitar Lessons
Summer Lessons Program
- Lessons start July 8th
- All lessons are private, one-on-one.
- Winter Session is from July 8th-Aug 16th.
- Lessons are available at our 3 school partnership locations: Park Slope (Brooklyn Free Space), Prospect Lefferts (The Maple St School), and in Manhattan at NYU-based preschool (Creative Steps). In-home lessons are also available in Brooklyn and Manhattan depending on teachers’ schedules/availability.
- Lessons are taught by experienced guitar teachers.
- Guitar lessons are for children ages 6yrs and up.
- Please note during our summer semester we realize that many of you have summer travel plans, we will work around any travel plans you may have to accommodate your schedules.
We also offer Piano Lessons
20mins- $35 per lesson (additional in-home fee for 20min lesson)
30mins- $52 per lesson (Recommended for students over 5yrs)
40mins- $68 per lesson
50mins- $85 per lesson
60mins- $95 per lesson
*Please note that Manhattan in-home prices can vary depending on location/availability. Please contact for specific pricing.
To register or for more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Musication Lessons Program
We offer personalized private, one-on-one lessons for the young beginner to the advancing child who has been playing for a while.
Our main goal in teaching is to not only help build music skills on the instrument but also to inspire the fun, creativity, and joy that come with learning to play an instrument.
We know that the success of a music student depends on their work between lessons so we provide our students with fun tools to encourage practice at home and our teachers strive to keep parents involved with weekly updates and tips to keep your child motivated and having fun. Additionally, students who complete the year with us will be invited to perform in our annual recital where they will have a chance to perform with their peers and receive a certificate of achievement.
A CHILD’S BRAIN ON MUSIC
Did you know that music ignites and benefits all parts of a child’s developing brain? From social/emotional, motor, and language skills to overall literacy, exposing music to children during early development has been proven to help young minds grow. Here’s a great 5-min TED Talk about the amazing effects playing an instrument has on our brains. CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO
Students are allowed 1 makeup per semester. If the student is unable to attend a lesson, an email must be sent to: email@example.com, 24 hours in advance. An unexcused absence is one in which Musication has not been given 24 hours’ notice and therefore will not be made up. There will be a week of make up lessons between the end of the fall semester and the beginning of the winter/spring semester. *Sorry there are no refunds for missed classes or otherwise.