Piano Lessons Brooklyn- UPDATE. AS OF MARCH 16TH, WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING ONLINE VIRTUAL LESSONS!
Winter/Spring Private Piano Lessons
- As of Monday, March 16th we are stopping all in person lessons and now offering online, one-on-one virtual lessons.
- Lessons will be held through a variety of online video platforms, ZOOM is the preferred method at this time.
- We will also be rolling out online “mini teacher concerts”, “student open-mics”, “group classes” as well as other online music activities for kids.
- Please email us directly for more information on virtual lessons: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION BELOW IS ON OUR NORMAL “IN-PERSON LESSON PROGRAM WHICH WILL RESUME SOON.
Winter/Spring 2020 Lessons Program
- Winter/Spring semester runs January 6th – June 26th.
- We will customize your schedule based on your availability, we realize many of you have different school vacations/breaks.
- All lessons are private, one-on-one
- Lessons are available at our 3 school partnership locations: Park Slope (Brooklyn Free Space), Prospect Lefferts (The Maple St School), and in Manhattan at NYU-based Preschool (Creative Steps). In-home lessons are also available in Brooklyn and Manhattan depending on teachers’ schedules/availability.
- Lessons are taught by experienced piano teachers.
- Lessons are for children ages 3yrs and up. (young children must be able to recognize letters A-G and numbers 1-5)
We also offer Guitar Lessons
Jan 6th – June 26th (Holidays/Breaks based on individual student basis)
20mins- $35 per lesson (additional in-home fee for 20min lesson)
30mins- $53.50 per lesson (Recommended for students over 5yrs)
40mins- $69 per lesson
50mins- $85 per lesson
60mins- $95 per lesson
*Please note that Manhattan in-home prices can vary depending on location/availability. Please contact for specific pricing.
To register or for more information please email us at: email@example.com
About the Musication Lessons Program
We offer personalized private, one-on-one lessons for the young beginner to the advancing child who has been playing for a while.
Our main goal in teaching is to not only help build music skills on the instrument but also to inspire the fun, creativity, and joy that come with learning to play an instrument.
We know that the success of a music student depends on their work between lessons so we provide our students with fun tools to encourage practice at home and our teachers strive to keep parents involved with weekly updates and tips to keep your child motivated and having fun. Additionally, students who complete the year with us will be invited to perform in our annual recital where they will have a chance to perform with their peers and receive a certificate of achievement.
Piano Lessons Video
Students are allowed 1 makeup per semester. If the student is unable to attend a lesson, an email must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org, 24 hours in advance. An unexcused absence is one in which Musication has not been given 24 hours’ notice and therefore will not be made up. There will be a week of make up lessons between the end of the fall semester and the beginning of the winter/spring semester. *Sorry there are no refunds for missed classes or otherwise.