About The Musication Online Lesson Program
We offer personalized private, one-on-one virtual online lessons for the young beginner to the advancing child who has been playing for a while. Our main goal in teaching is to not only help build music skills on the instrument but also to inspire the fun, creativity, and joy that come with learning to play an instrument.Our teachers are highly trained and have years of experience teaching children.
- What instruments do you offer lessons with? We currently offer piano, guitar, voice, and ukulele lessons.
- Are lessons one-on-one? Yes, lessons are one-on-one with one of our expert teachers.
- What ages are lessons for? Lessons are for children ages 5 and up for piano/keyboard and ages 7 and up for guitar, Ukulele, and voice lessons.
- What skill level of lessons do you offer? We offer lessons for the young beginner to the advancing student, children all ages and all skill levels are welcome.
- What online video platform do you use? We use the Zoom platform for online lessons.
- CLICK here for more FAQs
30 mins – $53 (suggested for all beginning students)
40 mins – $69 (suggested for advancing students)
60 mins – $95 (can be split between siblings)
Our five year old is having a fantastic first-music lesson experience with one of theMusication teachers. Each week we are amazed and delighted by the fun, creative, sweet ways he introduces the fundamentals of music and piano through what feels like joyful play.”